Union Issues Confronting Employers Have Become Increasingly Complicated and a Source of Significant Liability.
Pacific Employers is recognized for the depth and experience of our representatives in representing and assisting employers in all aspects of labor-management relations.
Our comprehensive representation of employers includes:
- Advising employers on the aspects of maintaining a union-free workplace.
- Providing advice to employers during union organizing drives and campaigns.
- Representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board, the Public Employment Relations Board, and the Agricultural Labor Relations Board in representation cases, unfair labor practice charges, jurisdictional disputes, and unit clarification proceedings.
- Serving as negotiators in the collective bargaining process.
- Developing, analyzing and interpreting collective bargaining agreement provisions.
- Counseling unionized employers in discipline and discharge cases.
- Representing employers in contractual grievance and arbitration proceedings.
Contact Pacific Employers to find out how our staff can help you in the present day minefield of dealing with unions, the National Labor Relations Board and the mediation and arbitration agencies that dominate present day labor relations.